PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING CHECKOUT. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU, CLOVER WIRELESSs, LLC (“Clover Wireless”), AND CLOVER WIRELESS's THIRD-PARTY BUYERS (""BUYER"") THAT PROVIDE A SERVICE FOR THE PURCHASING, RECYCLING AND/OR DONATING OF USED CONSUMER ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS (THE ""BUYER SERVICES""), AND BY PARTICIPATING IN THE BUYER SERVICES AND COMPLETING THE TRANSACTION YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT COMPLETE CHECKOUT OR SEND IN YOUR ELECTRONIC DEVICE(S).
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ALL OFFERS ARE CONDITIONAL AND DEPEND ON THE ACTUAL MAKE, MODEL, CONDITION AND OPERATIONAL NATURE OF THE DEVICE."
1.2 Registration: Our services are available only to registered corporate users of Staples and those who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our services are not available to minors without the permission of a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not attempt to use our services.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Program is offered and supported solely by Clover Wireless. Any and all transactions processed on this Site are exclusively the responsibility of Clover Wireless and the Participant. Neither Clover Wireless nor Staples will be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use this Tool, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure, lost profits and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages even if Clover Wireless and Staples have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your exclusive remedy and the total liability of Clover Wireless or Staples to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action, including but not limited to those based on contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of your use of this Tool, its content or links, shall not exceed the amount you paid to access this Tool.
7. WARRANTY: THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEMS INTEGRATION, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CLOVER WIRELESS AND Staples MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANY OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
9. ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN PROGRAM:
9.1 Prohibited Conduct: If you choose to participate in this Program, or a promotion or other Clover Wireless sponsored activity ("Web Site Activity"), you agree to comply with any rules or regulations governing such Web Site Activity. Additionally, as a condition of your continued participation in the Web Site Activity, you agree not to: 1) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; 2) harm minors in any way; 3) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; 4) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Web Site Activity; 5) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); 6) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; 7) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; 8) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; 9) interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service; 10) "stalk" or otherwise harass another person or entity; or 11) collect or store personal data about other users. You agree that violation of any of the foregoing, which shall be determined in Clover Wireless's sole discretion, will result in your immediate disqualification from participant in the Web Site Activity, and may result in additional legal actions being taken by Clover Wireless and/or Staples.
9.2 Program Requirements: By shipping your used device, you agree to the Staples Customer Acceptance Agreement and the Trade-Up Program Terms and conditions.
9.3 Trade-Up: Limited time offer; subject to change. Trade-in qualifying device for Staples E-Card. You will receive the Staples E-Card within 15-30 days after your used device is received and accepted. Trade-Up transactions are final; Clover may make adjustments to the Initial Quote based upon evaluation of quality and condition of the device on receipt. Password/Locking Features: You must reset your Device to factory settings and remove any passwords or locking features before sending it in; refer to your phone instructions manual or contact your device's Customer Support to disable those features. If you fail to do so, the device will not be eligible for trade-in. To be eligible for a trade-in, your used device must be on the list included on the web site, you must be the owner of the device, the device must power up to the home screen, be fully functional, with no liquid damage, with no screen or touch panel damage, cracks or bleeding and with no mechanical damage or missing parts. iPhones must have the Find My iPhone feature turned off and the device must be disconnected from the iCloud account. Cellular phones must have a good ESN. To determine if your used device is eligible, you can view the eligibility list for the used device. If you cannot find the make and model on the web site list, your device is not eligible for trade-in. Clover Wireless will determine the trade-in credit eligibility at its sole discretion. Ineligible devices will have no redemption value. The Program is only valid within the United States. You must be a minimum of 18 years of age to participate. The Program is not valid on stolen property. There is a maximum of five (5) purchase or trade-in utilizing the Program per registrant. Your used device must be received at the Trade-in Center no more than 30 days after you receive your Trade-Up Quote. Clover Wireless has the right to reject any trade-ins for promotional trade-in submissions where 1) the used device is submitted by anyone other than the user of the used device and 2) when the used device was not active at the time of the new device purchase and 3) You did not accept the Terms of Service or 4) we believe there to be fraudulent intentions.
10. HOW IT WORKS: Your eligibility must be confirmed prior to your order being approved and processed. Clover and Staples reserve the right to cancel or deny any orders that do not meet the eligibility requirements.
Trade in Option: You will purchase a new Staples One device using this site. Your eligibility must be confirmed prior to your order being approved and processed. Clover and Staples reserve the right to cancel or deny any orders that do not meet the eligibility requirements. The Terms of Service requires acknowledgment from you that in order to participate in a trade-in (1) you are the owner of the device and have all right and title required to sell it; (2) you understand you are selling the eligible used device in consideration for the Trade-in Value; (3) by accepting such Trade-in Value, you are giving up full ownership rights to the eligible used device; (4) you understand the trade-in transaction is final; (5) you are responsible for removal of all personal information before relinquishment of the eligible used device; (6) where applicable, You are responsible for deactivating the service of the used device and ensuring you pay any outstanding balance and (8) you must send your device in within 30 days after receiving your Trade-Up Quote. Ineligible devices will have no redemption value and will not be returned. After your used device is verified for eligibility, you will be paid via Staples E-Card.
11. DEACTIVATION OF SERVICE: Where applicable, You must deactivate your eligible used device from service prior to shipping it in to the Trade-in Center. Clover Wireless, its vendors or Staples, are not responsible for previous or subsequent service or airtime charges accrued to your used device prior to or following participation in the Program. Should any service airtime charges occur, it is your responsibility to resolve any payments issues.
12. VALID ESN OR IMEI NUMBERS: All used devices must have a legible and valid Electronic Serial Number (ESN), International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number, or Mobile Equipment Identifier (MEID).
13. CONDITION OF TRADE-UP PRODUCT: To receive your full redemption value, you must accurately state the condition of the used device. An inspection will be performed by Clover Wireless upon receipt of your used device. As stated above, to be eligible for a trade-in, your used device must be on the list included on the web site, you must be the owner of the device, the device must power up to the home screen, be fully functional, with no liquid damage, with no screen or touch panel damage cracks or bleeding, no mechanical damage and have no missing parts. iPhones must have the Find My iPhone feature turned off and the device must be disconnected from the iCloud account. Cellular devices must have a good ESN. Ineligible devices will have no redemption value. In order to receive your Staples E-Card, Clover Wireless must first receive, insect and accept your eligible used device.
14. RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST IN THE USED PHONE: You must verify that you own the right, title, and interest in the used device traded-in through the program.
15. RETURN OF USED PHONE OR CONTENT THEREIN: Once you mail your Product to Clover Wireless, it cannot be returned.
16. PAYMENT: You must ship in the used device in order to participate in the trade in program, and meet the eligibility and date requirements stated herein. Trade-in credits are provided via Staples E-Card and have no cash value. The E-Card will be emailed to you within 15-30 days after receipt, inspection and acceptance of your used device at the Trade-in Center.
17. PREPARING THE USED PHONE FOR TRADE-UP: To receive the Trade-in Value, you must accept the Terms of Service and ship the eligible used device to Clover Wireless. Clover Wireless or its vendors are not responsible for items that are lost or stolen in transit.
18. REMOVAL OF PERSONAL DATA FROM THE USED PHONE: You must remove all personal or confidential information from your used device yourself before shipping it in. After receipt, Clover Wireless will put your used device through a data sanitization process to further remove files or data from your used device. For information on how to remove personal data, please see the FAQ: "How do I remove data from my old Wireless Phone?" available online. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Clover Wireless and Staples are not liable for any loss or injury in connection information or data stored on your device or to which your device may gain access, including unauthorized disclosure or misuse of such information.
21. PRIVACY AND INFORMATION SHARING: In order to fulfill your Trade-in request, you will share your contact and payment information with Clover Wireless and you explicitly permit Clover Wireless to share your contact information with Staples. With your consent, Clover Wireless will treat any Consumer information pursuant to Staples's privacy policies.
22. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: If you have any questions that the Trade-in Tools FAQ page cannot answer, please email us at contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org